Layers – A Scrapbooking Project
By Major Rebeca Sibaja
Grass Valley, CA Corps – Del Oro Division
- Scrapbooking paper
- Craft jewels
- Your favorite picture
- Choose your photo
- Picture your photo in a background that will help it pop up. Perhaps something that reminds you of the place, the feeling, the people in it.
- Choose your paper based on that background or idea in your mind.
- Start laying out your elements, starting with your background paper, then the photo, then embellishments (flowers, stickers, cut outs, craft jewels, sentiments)
- Start playing around with your elements until they look right to you!
- There are no mistakes in crafting😉